Why Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of aging or disease.
10 reasons for permanent makeup:
1) Convenience: You just need more time.
2) Sensitive skin or allergies.
3) You wear glasses or contact lenses or have had LASIK surgery.
4) Arthritis or painful hand.
5) Difficulty applying makeup or you don’t like the way it smears or disappears.
6) Aging changes in brows, lips and eyes.
7) Active outdoor lifestyle.
8) If you like a natural no makeup look.
9) Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
10) Color corrections, scar camouflage.