For PMU Artist who want to take their career to a higher level.
What sets our training apart from the rest is our apprenticeship program!
You cannot get this when taking online courses!
Remember the most important part of training is working on people!
Courses give you a good review on what you learned in your beginner’s program
This is an intensive permanent makeup training program designed to prepare students to begin their career in permanent cosmetics with all the knowledge and confidence needed to thrive and feel completely in control.
Before class starts, we will be sending out a manual for you to read and a kit for you to practice which will fulfill 16 hours.
Advanced training choose from:
Class tuition is $1,950 per course. A $1,000.00 deposit with your application is required at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable but may be rescheduled.
- Client forms /Consult
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Anesthetic Safety
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Color Theory
- Equipment, Pigment & Supplies
- Post Procedure Instructions
Practical demonstration of Procedures on live models
- Lip Liner and Lip Blush
- Procedure preparation
- Hands-on practice on live models
- Client consults and forms
- Topical anesthetics segment and safety
- Developing a portfolio
- Legal matters
Color Correction and Color Theory in Depth
- How to get faded pink/blue/purple brows back to proper color tone
- How to get faded lips/eyeliner back to proper color tones.
- Lighten Natural Dark Lips
- Understanding pigment base tones
- Understanding clients undertones
- How to determine when to lighten brows by laser VS EliminInk
- Live models
Class tuition is $1350. A $1,000.00 deposit with your application is required at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable but may be rescheduled.