Wake up to Makeup
Specific Beginner Courses
Designed to give the artist a chance to do specific beginner courses. Learn and practice without taking the ALL-INCLUSIVE BEGINNERS TRAINING.
The courses are designed to train you for specific procedures. You can add an additional course for $2000 more.
- What sets our training apart from the rest is our apprenticeship program!
- You cannot get this when taking online courses!
- Remember the most important part of training is working on people!
- Eyebrow Shading– Create an eyebrow that looks completely natural. We all know that eyebrows frame your face and are the most important part of expression and appearance. Your eyebrows can make you look happy, sad, or even angry. learning the proper placement and shape is very important. This class focuses on the shading technique, which results in a soft, yet very attractive, brow.
- Microblading– Microblading is a tattoo technique in which pigment is implanted into the skin with little incisions mimicking real hairs. This method allows the artist to recreate fuller natural-looking brows.
- Lips liner and full lips– Lip Treatment enhances the natural shape of your lips, giving your client’s lips a boost in symmetry and color. Redefining the vermilion border of your client’s lips is the easiest way to help give the appearance of more volume that will last. Learn the proper techniques for a soft, natural, and more defined lip line or full lip.
- Eyeliner and eyelash enhancement – Learn to create eyeliner that will give your client a more youthful appearance. Properly applied, eyeliner will add symmetry and give a naturally lifted look to your eyes.
All courses total of 50 hours of intensive training. After you sign up for the course, we give you a workbook to be completed at home. The home study gives you 16 hours. The remainder 34 hours will be at the school and includes apprenticeship.
- Introduction to PMU
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Client Considerations/Consult
- Anesthetic Safety
- Pre-Procedure preparation
- Color Theory
- Equipment, Pigments & Supplies
- Post Procedure Instructions
- Live Models
Class tuition is $2,700.00. A $1,000.00 deposit with your application is required at time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable but may be rescheduled.
Students who complete the entire Permanent Makeup Training Program and pass their written and practical test will receive a certificate of completion.