150 Hour Permanent Makeup Training course for beginners at Wake Up To Makeup
Microblading and Eyebrow Shading
Create an eyebrow to look completely natural. We all know that eyebrows frame your face and are the most important part of expression and appearance. Your eyebrows can make you look happy, sad, or even angry. So learning the proper placement and shape is very important. This class focuses on the shading technique, which results in a soft, yet very attractive, brow.
Eyeliner and Liner for Lash Enhancement
Learn to create eyeliner that will give your client a more youthful appearance. Properly applied, eyeliner will add symmetry and give a natural lifted look to your eyes
Lip Liner and Full Lip Color
Lip Treatment enhances the natural shape of your lips, giving your client’s lips a boost in symmetry and color. Redefining the vermilion border of your client’s lips is the easiest way to help give the appearance of more volume that will last. Learn the proper techniques for a soft, natural and more defined lip line or full lip.
- Receive one hundred fifty (150) total hours of intensive training. 30 hours of home study prior to class date.120 hours at the academy includes apprenticeship.
- Maximum class size is only 2 students; this will ensure you receive one-on-one attention.
- Each student will have 2-3 live models per procedure including their follow up 4 weeks later. (Note: during apprenticeship you will work directly with clients and observing the instructor.)
- All model procedures are supervised by an instructor. NO student will be left alone.
- This is an intensive training program designed to prepare students to begin their career in permanent cosmetics with all the knowledge and confidence needed to thrive and feel completely in control.
- Class times are 10:00am – 6:00pm this will combine theory, clinical and practice on models. We can assist with part time hours. Once hours are completed you will be ready for your tests.
Students who complete the entire Permanent Makeup Schooling Program and pass their written and practical test will receive a certificate of completion.
Class tuition is $7,950.00. A $1,000.00 deposit with your application is required at time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable but may be rescheduled.
Requirements to enter our courses:
- Schedule an appointment to visit our academy and fill out an application.
- Make a deposit for class, to reserve your place and receive your training manual.
- Apply for the Tattoo Artist License in Florida.
- Complete the Blood borne pathogens test.
- Know sanitation, sterilization, and OSHA and CDC standards/Guidelines
- Learn skin anatomy
- Understand blood borne pathogens
- Understand color theory
- Learn permanent makeup application techniques
- Master conventional and new needle configurations
- Perform procedures on live models
- Learn basic marketing strategies
- Understanding Florida’s State Regulations on Permanent Makeup
- Introduction to Permanent Makeup
- Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization
- Client Consideration
- Pre Procedure Preparation
- Brow Mapping
- Color theory
- Equipment, Pigment & Supplies
- Post Procedure Instructions
- Practical demonstration of Procedures:
– Lip Liner and Lip Blush
- Procedure preparation hands-on practice on live models
- Procedure preparation
- Client consults and forms
- Topical anesthetics segment and safety
- Developing a portfolio
- Legal matters